Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thrown To The Wolves

Seems like I keep getting "tested" here at work. Pushing me to see where/when I will fail. Now, I have a crazy deadline, what should take a crew of 3 to do in 4 days I am left to in 5 by myself. Now, my future employment is on the line if I don't finish. So, lack if help, lack of tools, lack of time. I have always said I love a challenge, I don't ever give up or quit because something is too hard, it just means I have to work harder. I've had this attitude in nearly all aspects of my life. The problem is, I am getting no feedback on these "tests" I am given. This feed back is critical to me, to know both how far I have come and hoe far I have to go, and also weather or not I am going in the right direction.
So once again, I sm thrown to the wolves, and I'm wearing steak pants. When thrown to the wolves, I do not become the sheep, but the wolf that gets the sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment