Saturday, July 23, 2011

Playing with my meat!


Yup, all day, in the kitchen. Making jerky, (what were you thingking?)! Here is what I will be making:

No. 9
A glorious blend of sweet heat. Starts off sweet, quickly gets hot with lots of wonderful flavors coming out with every piece. 
*This one will be a very small batch, as I can no longer find the recipe for it. It may have to be retired.

Phoenix Fyre
Much like No. 9, but with less sweet and more heat. You will be consumed by this fire.

Tropical Heat
Firey hot, with tropical citrus fruits and a hint of rum. This one may even scare the Phoenix.

SoCo Special
One of the few with out heat, an addictive blend of BBQ, honey and Southern Comfort.

Blueberry (new)
Still needs a name, Fresh picked local blueberries and a hint of lemon. The taste of summer here in New England.

Wisdom (new)
This is a chicken jerky, as the name says, its sunny citrus fruits and wise old sage to balance it out.  

1 comment:

  1. Holy moley - if I was closer to you guys, I would be on your front porch asking for some samples! I love homemade jerky....

    ReplyDelete