Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Listen

This was written by a friend, it has a new meaning now, not so much as from me to someone, but more from someone to me. The words them selves, not so much as the tone and message.

Just Listen

Just listen for a moment
I have something to say.

I'm not sure how to say the words
Or what to make of my thoughts,
All I know is I still love you but I need time.

I need time to find out
If
This new infatuation will
Change
Or
Go on to more.

I don't want to hurt you,
Like I said I love you.
Just listen let me have time...time to see
What I need to do.

I'll always love you
That will never change,
But please let me try this new way.

Don't take any offense to this...this is not
In any way an attack against you.
Just listen to the words I had to say
And remember
Your love for me and
My love for you.

-Anonymous Friend



I can hear your voice in these words, no anger, just a plead for compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment