Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Secret

Secrets of a Flower

I know the secrets of a flower,
Given in love
From one lover to another.

The fragrant sweet scent
Of the flower I give to you
Reminds me
Of the euphoric scent of you
Held close to me.

As I touch the delicate soft petals
I can only think of
The gentle silken touch
Of your skin to mine.

Its frail fragile presence
Your most tender
Feelings and emotions
So easily broken

Its moist soft inner petals
Opening in bloom
The sensual image
You opening to me
A beautiful place
I often yearn to be

Its very existence
Needs to be nurtured and
Cared for
As our love would die
Without equal care and attention

This flower soon will die
Never to be forgotten
And as I give
Another botanical image of you
Again refreshed
Is our love.

I too should want for a flower
To hold you near to me
When I can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment