Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Fascination

Ok, so, an fascination/interest I think may have just become a hobby. I have always loved taking pictures. The advent of digital cameras made it more affordable (only after buying the camera). I have started a new photo journal ( www.blipfoto.com/PheenyxFyre ) and all it took was a compliment from someone far better at this than I. I guess that was just the right nudge in the right direction that I needed. The down side, there are rules, and rules must be followed, or must they? The intent here is to post a photo daily, but I am not allowed to post 2 photos taken the same day. My problem is that i am not consistent enough with the camera. When it does come out, I take many photos. But not daily. I have found a way around that. I CAN post 1 photo a day, even if the photos were taken the same day. A simple right click here and there, and the photos were no longer taken the same day! MWAHAHAHA!!! (evil genius laugh). I think this will be fun, something new for me to do. An excuse to keep the camera handy, and mayhaps, eventually purchase a new one. Also an excuse to learn how to develop film. I have a wonderful old 35mm SLR that I love taking B/W photos with. Alas, it is in need of repair, the shutter no longer functions. Once that is fixed, I shall learn how to develop B/W film and have some fun with that. I will also be posting photos here as well, that way i can get away with posting more than just one a day. Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment